Advanced Call management system of VoIP
There are many basic features of or virtual telephone system are Audio calling, audio conferencing, video calling, video conferencing, virtual receptionist, virtual assistant, virtual autoresponders, phone extensions, group-based texting, group sharing of data- images, audios, documents and videos etc. Adding to them, advanced features include automatic call routing, call management, analytics, speed dial convertible voicemail and even, AI-based assistance. Let us now understand the feature of the call management system in detail.
Call management system
- Call Routing: Automatic call routing is done to ensure the placement of the call in the right department to the right person. This is classified by the nature of the caller-customer, supplier and investor and by the purpose of calling.
- Caller Analytics: Once a caller calls, all the data including the caller phone number, name, membership, date and time of call, duration of the call, any feedback involved along with the purpose of the call is stored in the database for further analysis.
- Call forwarding: calls are automatically forwarded by the virtual assistants depending upon the availability of the required working member of the organization.
- Call notification: call notifications are sent if the caller falls into the white list of priority callers. Call notification is either messaged on the personal number or emailed to the concerned person of the organization.
- Call Parking: calls are parked; calls are put in waiting until the required member attends the call.
- Call presence: This feature is an internal feature showing employees whether an employee is at the call or free. This reduces the chance of disturbance in virtual phone lines.
- Call Queue: these queues the calls in priority order. Internal calls have higher priorities followed by investor calls and customer calls.
- Call Pull: This feature allows an employee to shift from one device to another, in the middle of the conversation, needing not to cut the call.
- Call recording: calls are recorded to understand employee behavior and for quality training purposes.
- Call transfer: Whenever a virtual assistant fails to transfer a call in the right department, the call is transferred to the right department, by the working member of the organization without virtual assistance.
- Do not disturb feature: Whenever a caller calls someone during weekends, public holidays and odd business hours, the voicemail feature comes into play which is furthermore converted to either text format or an email sent to the concerned working member of the company.
- Caller blacklist and white list: caller blacklist includes unwanted and irrelevant caller numbers. They are automatically rejected. White list includes highly prioritized calls- investors followed by customers.
Conclusion: It can be concluded that the call management feature in the virtual phone offers a load of features for proper management of the calls ensuring quick, relevant and customized communication as per availability of the working members to the company. This system is reliable enough to add customer satisfaction as a customer is guided through various communication funnels and analytical data is stored for analysis of the system behavior along with the behavior of the working members of the organization to ensure high productivity.